Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Rambling is not good.

usually i dont do this~

usually i have a plan..what to write .. and what pictures to put in... but not today..let see where my cute little fingers will bring us to..

currently my favorite website is this one particular website because it helps me soo much..
it helps make to look busy..
it helps me to understand web design..
it helps me to understand html as well...
soo yeahh it helps me in a lot of way..

but then again my work still cannot be done...its because of this laptop that i'm using.. having a brain too slow... and a very short term memory.. it sucks!.. i cant do anything to make things work.. what i cant do is to propose to my boss to get a new lappy.. but i know he will say " Nopp, you go fixed it. It has sentimentalvalue."... aiiiyoo.. sentimentalnovalue adalaahhhhhhhhh... semua kerja tak boleh jalan... so what do i do?.. pretend to be busy...by visiting and understanding whats inside the website. The website is http://www.garysimon.net/ ... its worth the visit.. i dont know how to link the website to the address.. later i will learn how...not now.. maybe when i feel bored tomorrow..hahah




http://www.garysimon.net/

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails