Tuesday, November 18, 2008

InternetFreaks

i was glued in front of the laptop for the whole day...making myself busy with the template which i am now using.. well..although HTML is alien to me i manage to do some changes to this template and able to insert what i want in it... i am satisfied for now.... but surely there will be changes in the future....

my dad was pretty damn mad at me ...he said i was wasting my time doing nothing with the internet...

hmmm... i think he must have thought that i was busy checking out peoples fs and fb page..hmmm plzz...i have more things to do rather than doing those useless stuff...

like ....
learning how HTML works...heehhe
surfing the latest fashion blogs...
finding the coolest and cheapest preloved or brand new weekend bazaar...
thinking whether should i not go and work at KUMON during this holidays...
and yes...not forgetting finding the most beautiful and coolest fotostream on Flikrs...

and who said i am wasting my time...

i wish they could just understand...huhuhuhu

don't hate me because i was born in this internet era.. don't blame me.. blame them..

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails