Thursday, November 20, 2008

WeightStruggle...

I am not ashame of saying that i am a superbb overweight girl... im cute!! hahahaha... got to say that out loud... but how far cute can i be if everyday i keep on stuffing myself with all the fat in the world...letting my self out from the cute and adorable zone to this Fat Monster zone..owh dear dont let this be me and you...I will not let my own self rouning my Life.. there are sooo many things in Life u havent explore yet and how could you enjoy the beautiful sunset by the beach while running with your loved ones( i just got those from one of those romantic paperback covers...hahahah)

Thus i've decided to really really really and for another 30trillion times really going to focus on this..(Oh God keep me strong!) ... anyway guys i am at the starting line now..and my life long marathon is still a very long way to go... its a marathon~.. so i could run sowly as long as i need to finish the marathon...its not a sprint..i need to go slow and make it my way of life...so please guyss i need some cheers and support- pom pom girls and cheerleaders really works for me! (inspiring me to be more like them laaa~ not like the way you guys are thinking hahahahha!)

Gambatei Kudasai! (Gambatei! in japanese means " You Go Girl!")

for starters here are some details for you guys and a reminder for me:

Current Weight: #$$%kg
Height: 154 cm
Weight to put out: 30Kg
Short term goal: 5Kg

1 comment:

annetize said...

hehe good luck amy!

hopefully i can loose weight too~ caiyokkk

Related Posts with Thumbnails