Sunday, May 23, 2010

getting back the pace...

Its Monday...


and Monday has always been a gloomy day
Its not Monday's fault..Its Nobody's fault...
Its just maybe the sound of Monday makes your heart washed away
Washed away by the warm duvet in your bed while lazing around that Sunday...

Yess!! Sunday!!


So is it Sunday's fault then?...
Nopp!!...Sunday was meant for you to be lazy.. to curled up and dumped yourself in a pile of cushions and pillows..having lunch and dinner in bed..because breakfast is a must on Sunday... so for SURE its not Sunday's fault...

Then who's fault that I'm having this awful Monday?
Arghhhh!!! I'm still trying to cope with my Monday...
owhh Monday~.. please make my day...

have a wonderful monDay

p.s: this finally make me smile.. i hope u will too..



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails